Friday 15 April 2016

Introducing our April guest ...

This month we welcome Natsuko Suzuki with her take on our inspiration. 


I love vintage style! I took the inspiration from the chic colors, flowers and lace. I used a picture of my daughter and her friend. They look so cute together !!


Hi, I'm Natsuko from Japan. I immediately fell in love with scrapbooking when I saw one of my friend's beautiful layout 7 years ago ! I have made so many layouts and albums ever since...and I never seem to get tired of it !! Most of my layouts include my loved ones, especially my daughter, who is now 10 years old. I love travelling, taking pictures, and communicating with people from all over the world. I don't have a particular style; I love both colorful and chic layouts and I'm not hesitant to try new techniques. It's such an honor to be the guest this month !! Tons of inspirations here. Thank you !!  

And here are two more of my favourite pages ...



Thank you for joining us as part of the team during April Natsuko!

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph and vintage theme.  


Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

3 comments:

  1. Natsukoさん、Pixels and Paperのゲストデザイナーにようこそいらっしゃいました。アンティーク・ゴールドやレースがビンテージ・スタイルにぴったりです。本当にエレガントなエイオウトだと思います。Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ありがとうございます❗Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete