Thursday 15 December 2016

Say Hi to our December guest ...

This month we welcome Gocchi from Japan with her take on our inspiration image for December.

I imagined it from a warm and happy photograph spent with Santa and used a photo of smiling face of a son who brings happiness like Santa. Red, green, white, gold ... I made interlaced with the classic colors of Christmas that is also used in the inspiration photo. Santa is coming to my son on riding reindeer's sled ….

 Hi! I’m Gocchi. I live in Japan together with my husband, our son. About three and a half ago, I was introduced to my friends and encountered scrapbooking. So, I was crazy about it. I love to make works with pictures of my son and family. And I love the time to see my work with my family and talk about the day the photo together. I’m honoured to be chosen me as a guest designer for Pixels and Paper. Thank you!

My blog is here. → http://chocolog-gocchi.blogspot.jp/


And here are two of my favorite works. 



Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Gocchi. Your work is just delightful - I especially love how bright and cheerful your pages are. 

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see you Christmas, Pets or Christmas Pets challenge.










3 comments: