Monday 3 February 2014

Our first entry ...

We have an email entry for February from Donna Seamon.




 Donna says ...

I love the style of the inspiration poster. It challenged me to use colors together, that I wouldn't normally gravitate to.

The color and movement reminded me of this photo of my daughter, that I took after we finished decorating for my grandson's birthday party at the Milwaukee (Wisconsin) County Zoo.  My daughter's sense of accomplishment and pride beam in her smile. She did a twirl and 'snap', I captured it all.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant LO with a fab and crative paint work. A fun photo :) Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge here at Pixels and Papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the story behind your photo... it's such a fun, spontaneous and joyful one. The colours you have chosen work well with it. Love also, the splashes of paint you've added to the background. Thank you for playing at P & P. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your feedback ladies, it means so much.

    ReplyDelete