Tuesday 22 April 2014

Email entry ...

I'd like to share a lovely email entry we have received from Regina Chandler who writes ...

Hi Jane and the Girls, here is my April challenge layout and a bonus retro card I made from left overs ready for Mothers Day. I was inspired by the colours in your photo, and used the colours, patterns of the paper and white space to convey the retro feel. And of course my photo, of my Mum and Nanna.

Thanks for the inspiration.



Gorgeous Regina - thanks for your entry.







3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely memory page. I remember seeing photos of my mum wearing a hat similar to thsose being worn in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Regina, I love both your LO and the lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Regina. I love the LO and the memories attached to it! The bonus card is also super cute! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete