Wednesday 15 April 2015

Welcome to our guest for April ...

Merry Braehlerwith her wonderful interpretation of our image this month - can you guess what inspired her?  ....



My name is Merry Braehler, born Hamsah. I'm an Indonesian who lives in Germany. I love scrapbook but since last year, I joined one of the class from Anna Dabrowska, my interest of Mixed Media started to grow and you could see it more in my projects. When I started to have blog, it was meant to be for both of us (me and my sister). We're making chipboards and sell them (most only in Indonesia though) that's why you'll see a lot of them used in my projects. Well, that's about me and hopefully you pop up on my blog called "Sistersart Creation" to see more of my creations."



our Facebook 

And here are some more lovely pages by Merry ...



Thank you for joining us this month Merry and sharing your stunning work with us. 

You have until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  Thank you for your continued support.

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me this chance! Thank you Phillis, for your comment...!Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts Merry, so happy to have you with us this month :)

    ReplyDelete