Friday 15 May 2015

Welcome to our guest for May ...

Giorgia Rossiniwith her wonderful layout based on her interpretation of our image this month  ...


 - can you guess what inspired her?  ....

I took inspiration from the photo colors and the retro mood.
I was in USA, travelling on the road: we were in a city on Route 66 :)


My name is Giorgia Rossini - a.k.a. Jò in Wonderland - I'm 32 and I'm Italian. I live with my lovely husband in a small city near Ancona, in the beautiful region of Marche.

I’ve been scrapping from 3 years.  I love playing with papers and all those lovely embellishments and preserving memories.  I mostly make layouts, but I' m trying some cards and off the page projects too.  I can't really define my style: I love CAS but also mixed media, create my own background, layering... scrapbooking is my happy place!

I'm actually on Paper House Productions DT, CreaFamily DT and Scrap it With a Song DT (where I am also DT/blog coordinator). Previously I was on Sketchabilities DT and Sketches4All DT.

My blog

Here are some some examples of my work ...



Thank you for joining us this month Giorgia and sharing your lovely work with us. 

You have until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  Thank you for your continued support.

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the chance, I loved be your GD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created some beautiful pages!! Glad to have you here as a GD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Georgia - gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete