Sunday 16 October 2016

We welcome our October guest ...

This month we welcome Sandra Scott with her take on our inspiration image for October.




My name is Sandra Scott and I’m married to a wonderful man who supports my creative hobby.  Between us we have four adult children, six grandchildren and one great grandchild.

I’ve been scrapbooking for about nine years but in the past I’ve always had an interest in other crafts ranging from sewing, decoupage, OTP projects, knitting and attempts at painting.

I can’t say I have a distinct style in scrapbooking because I really like experimenting and being inspired by others, I also enjoy Project Life and Personal Planners.


I’m lucky to have been published in:
Australian Scrapbooking Memories (including showcasing for a small scrapbooking store).
Australian Scrapbook Ideas
Scrapbook Creations
Scrap 365 in the UK 

Please visit my blog - http://kiandra-kreations.blogspot.com.au/

Here are two of my recent projects ...





Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Sandra.  It has been lovely having you join us :).


Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see how you are inspired by our frames challenge.



Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Sandra - thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Lovely to see you featured here Sandra....gorgeous pages, as always :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have you with us this month, Sandra!! Beautiful pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete