Wednesday 15 March 2017

Our March guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer for this month, Taru Jehkotar from Finland with her delightful take on our inspiration image for March.



Hi everyone! My name is Taru! I´m so excited to be part of the Pixels and Papers Challenge on this month!  I live in Rauma, Finland with my sons Sami and Niko. I´m retired about 12 years now. I love cats. I have four sweet cats and they feature on my scrapbook pages often.  I saw how my friend made cards in spring 2007.  Inspired by her I began make my own cards with 3D images. But then I found stamps and it was big love right away! Then I found scrapbooking, mixed media and art journal. I love to take photos – I was always take a lot of photo of my life.  I love little bit crazy, funny and silly photos!

On my works I really love bold colors, shapes, layers, stamps, stencils and dimension. I love to use different mediums, but I also love to make “clean and simple”! Just like what mood I have when I crafting. 

You can found me on social media…..
Instram          https://www.instagram.com/jehkotar/
Pinterest          https://fi.pinterest.com/jehkotar/

I wish creative time for you!

Hugs, Taru
http://jehkotar.blogspot.fi



Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Taru, we have loved having you join us. 

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see your entries based on this image and our FLOWERS criteria.


2 comments: